Zachary represents clients in equity and commercial finance transactions of various sizes and specialties.
Zachary also advises clients on corporate governance and general corporate contract matters including, but not limited to, commercial contracts, services agreements, licensing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and internal governance agreements.
- Represented a global alternative investment management firm in its $1.2 billion acquisition of a real estate portfolio.
- Represented a Texas based manufacturer in its $240 million sale to a publically traded diversified growth company.
- Represented the owners of a relocation services company in the $200 million sale to a Delaware based private equity firm.
- Represented a private investment vehicle in a $105 million merger with and into a Canada based pension fund and private investment vehicle.
- Represented a private national hospital chain in a system wide restructuring of its long-term acute care health facilities and the acquisition of private home care, hospice care, and palliative care entities.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $65 million acquisition of a company specializing in the production of roadway products.
- Represented an oil and gas equipment supplier in the restructuring of its $65 million credit facility.
- Represented a pipeline construction company in the restructuring of its $50 million credit facility.
- Represented a startup transportation technology company in a private offering of $21 million of Series A Preferred and Common Stock.
- Advised various private entities on securities law matters, with a focus on private offerings, Regulation D filings, and state blue sky compliance.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Lending Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity