ZACHARY ASSISTS CLIENTS IN ACHIEVING THEIR STRATEGIC BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH GENERAL CORPORATE GUIDENCE, EQUITY AND COMMERCIAL FINANCE TRANSACTIONS OF VARIOUS SIZES AND SPECIALTIES, AND GENERAL CORPORATE GUIDENCE.
Zachary represents public and private companies with the negotiation, structuring, and integration of domestic and cross-board mergers and acquisitions, private equity financings, joint ventures, and other general corporate matters and business arrangements; as well as senior debt and mezzanine debt investment structuring.
- Represented a global alternative investment management firm in its $1.2 billion acquisition of a real estate portfolio.
- Represented a Texas based manufacturer in its $240 million sale to a publically traded diversified growth company.
- Represented the owners of a relocation services company in the $200 million sale to a Delaware based private equity firm.
- Represented a private investment vehicle in a $105 million merger with and into a Canada based pension fund and private investment vehicle.
- Represented a national investment firm in the restructuring of its $35 million investment in a medical diagnostic entity.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Lending Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity