Tom advises clients on real estate and finance transactions from inception to closing.
Clients’ business goals and timing considerations guide all aspects of his practice. Tom regularly partners with clients on real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, borrowing and lending.
- Representing publicly traded REITs in single site and portfolio acquisitions.
- Assisting institutional lenders with negotiation, diligence, and closing of real estate secured loans.
- Representing landlords and tenants in negotiation of office, retail, and other leases.
- Representing joint ventures and individual borrowers in obtaining real estate secured loans.
- Representing entities in the acquisition of state-owned land through a public auction process.
- Assisting developers in the acquisition and development of properties to create a portfolio exceeding one hundred properties.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use