TOM PARTNERS WITH REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE CLIENTS TO GUIDE TRANSACTIONS FROM INCEPTION TO CLOSING.
Tom uses his understanding of the market and clients' business concerns to guide all aspects of his practice. He regularly counsels clients through real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, borrowing and lending transactions.
- Representing publicly traded REITs in single site and portfolio acquisitions.
- Assisting institutional lenders with negotiation, diligence, and closing of real estate secured loans.
- Representing landlords and tenants in negotiation of office, retail, and other leases.
- Representing joint ventures and individual borrowers in obtaining real estate secured loans.
- Representing entities in the acquisition of state-owned land through a public auction process.
- Assisting developers in the acquisition and development of properties to create a portfolio exceeding one hundred properties.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use