Amy represents clients in a variety of practice areas, paying close attention to the specific needs of the organization.
Amy works with clients to navigate legal complexities in several different practice areas. She is known for being a creative, thorough, and zealous advocate in and out of the courtroom. Amy’s experience in education also brings a unique skillset which serves clients well.
Amy’s interests outside of the office include cooking, running, backcountry camping, and cheering on the athletes in her family.
Education & Admissions
Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., 2017), cum laude, Public Service Award
University of St. Thomas (M.A., 2004)
St. Olaf College (B.A., Economics, 1996)
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Second Judicial District Minnesota, Judicial Law Clerk, 2017-2018
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Government Contracts Counseling & Litigation
- Indian & Alaska Native
- Labor & Employment