Eric is a trial associate in Dorsey’s office in Minneapolis. He represents clients in complex and high-stakes commercial litigation and government contracting matters. He has advised clients in the full range of government contracting issues, from helping them navigate the Federal Acquisition Regulations during the process of acquiring government contracting firms to conducting bid protests nationwide. He also helps government contractors ensure compliance with the complex network of federal and state rules to maintain eligibility while competing for and performing public contracts.
Eric also maintains a pro bono practice, including representing veterans and their families that were denied benefits by the Department of Veterans Affairs at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Eric is an editor of FCA Now, Dorsey & Whitney’s False Claims Act blog.
- Advised healthcare client throughout multi-billion dollar bid protest action.
- Successfully obtained remand at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims of a denial of benefits by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the spouse of a veteran.
- Represented government contractor during an investigation related to potential multi-million dollar False Claims Act issues.
- Represented government contractors through bid protest actions.
- Second-chaired one-week commercial litigation jury trial.
- Successfully defended three-party arbitration.
News & Resources
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
Government Contracts Counseling & LitigationExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Government Enforcement & Corporate InvestigationsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Government Contracts Counseling & Litigation
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations