- Representing commercial landlords in connection with litigation for unpaid lease obligations against tenants;
- Preparation of complex appellate briefs;
- Representing national lending institutions and banks in connection with state court litigation and foreclosures related to commercial loans in aggregate value exceeding $20 million;
- Representing individuals and businesses of all sizes and industries in complex civil disputes.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation