Jaime is a partner in Dorsey’s Trial Group. Jaime has represented clients in a wide variety of complex commercial cases, including class action defense, antitrust, products liability, federal criminal defense, and general commercial disputes. Jaime has also counseled clients on antitrust issues related to public mergers. Prior to joining Dorsey in 2011, Jaime practiced for five years at a large law firm in Chicago. Jaime was a law clerk for the Honorable Robert M. Dow, Jr., Northern District of Illinois (2008).
- Represented multinational corporation in criminal antitrust investigation before the Department of Justice.
- Represented numerous multinational corporations in civil antitrust suits involving price fixing, market allocation, attempted monopolization and tying claims.
- Worked on team as national counsel for clients regarding products liability litigation in federal and state courts.
- Represented client before the Federal Trade Commission in relation to proposed acquisition.
- Defended client in complex commercial cases involving mortgage-backed securities.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Health Litigation