Jaime’s practice focuses on class actions and other complex, high-stakes litigation in both federal and state courts across the country. Jaime has extensive experience in antitrust litigation under the Sherman Act and analogous state laws, as well as experience representing clients in complex commercial cases involving federal securities laws, ERISA, RICO and consumer protection laws. Jaime also has significant experience handling complex disputes relating to shareholder claims in the closely held business context. While a substantial portion of her practice is focused on the healthcare industry, Jaime’s litigation experience spans complex commercial matters for companies across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, real estate, and retail.
Jaime is also deeply committed to pro bono, representing clients in immigration matters and acting a volunteer attorney with the Children’s Law Center, as well as serving on several non-profit boards in the Twin Cities community.
- Represent pharmacy benefit manager in ERISA class action alleging breach of fiduciary duty related to certain high priced drugs.
- Represent healthcare system against antitrust, defamation, and other state law claims raised by a provider, winning case at summary judgment.
- Represent healthcare board in class action brought by physician alleging antitrust violations under Sherman Act in connection with board’s certification practices, with successful dismissal of claims on original motion to dismiss.
- Represented healthcare company in defending against class action alleging claims under ERISA, RICO, and other state laws.
- Represented closely held business, board of directors, and trustees in suit alleging breaches of fiduciary duty, securing dismissal of all breach of fiduciary duty claims at summary judgment.
- Represented medical device company in class action alleging federal securities violations.
- Represented numerous multinational corporations in civil antitrust suits involving price fixing, market allocation, attempted monopolization and tying claims.
- Represented clients in variety of antitrust regulatory review matters before the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Healthcare Litigation