Navdeep has a wide array of experience in general business and commercial litigation, including class actions and complex, multi-party litigation across multiple jurisdictions. He is well-versed in litigation involving a number of consumer protection laws, including FTC regulations and unfair trade practices acts. Navdeep has also previously represented pharmaceutical and insurance companies in mass tort litigation nationwide, and has also defended some of the nation’s largest commercial banks and financial institutions in state and federal courts across the country.
Navdeep also has experience advising clients across several industries (including aviation, banking, food and beverage distribution, and international trade insurance) with regards to regulatory and compliance issues.
Education & Admissions
Columbia University School of Law (J.D., 2010), Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
University of California, Berkeley (B.A., History and Political Science, 2007), Dean’s List; High Honors
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- Successful defense of individual celebrity spokesperson and corporate representatives in products liability and false advertising class action filed against major food and beverage manufacturer in the Southern District of California.
- Representation of prominent electronic scooter manufacturer in products liability class action pending in the Central District of California.
- Successful prosecution and resolution of trademark infringement suit on behalf of one of the nation’s largest hosts of biotechnology and medical device conferences.
- Successfully opposed petition for writ of mandate and application for temporary restraining order against one of California’s largest natural food cooperatives.
- Successful defense and resolution of commercial landlord-tenant dispute on behalf of nationwide trucking company in action filed in the Central District of California; responsibilities included taking several key depositions and drafting motion for summary judgment.
- Defense of national EMS provider in breach of contract and intellectual property claims across multiple federal districts.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Financial Services
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mortgage Banking
- Products Liability
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Trademark, Copyright & Advertising