With a background in IP valuation, Tiffany deeply understands and respects the worth of intangible assets and enjoys helping clients maximize their value. As a trademark lawyer, Tiffany works with brand owners and managers from around the world to enforce and protect their IP in the following industries: food and beverage, outdoor sports and hunting, direct marketing, online marketplaces, entertainment, software as a service (SAAS), social media, healthcare, apparel, renewable energy, retail, and aviation.
Tiffany is a contributor to Dorsey’s critically-acclaimed IP Blog, TheTMCA.com, which focuses on legal developments in the world of TradeMarks, Copyrights, and Advertising. TheTMCA.com was named one of the “Top 50” law blogs by the ABA Journal in 2017.
Education & Admissions
DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2009)
Indiana University (B.S., Finance, 2001)
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Utah and Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Honorable Ronald Guzmán, 2007-2007
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Trademark, Copyright, Advertising & Brand Management