BRANDON HELPS CLIENTS NEGOTIATE AND CLOSE FINANCING DEALS.
Brandon represents agent banks, mezzanine funds, private equity funds and corporate borrowers in commercial financing transactions. He negotiates and drafts documentation for syndicated credit facilities, first- and second-lien financings, mezzanine debt, acquisition financing, leveraged buyouts, asset-based lending, corporate restructuring, unitranche financing and other commercial transactions. He has particular experience with lower middle-market representation. He is an Associate in the Finance and Restructuring group.
- Represented agent bank in $217,000,000 credit facility provided to a battery maintenance and engineering services company.
- Represented private equity fund borrower in a $120,000,000 revolving credit facility to facilitate new and add-on investments.
- Represented bank lender in a $70,000,000 asset based revolving credit facility provided to an electrical and lighting services company.
- Represented bank lender in a $62,000,000 revolving credit, term loan and delayed draw facility provided to a company specializing in user interface development.
- Represented private equity lender in a $36,000,000 revolving credit and term loan facility provided to a company specializing in airspace management services.
- Represented bank lender in a $35,000,000 term loan facility provided to a music technology company in connection with multiple acquisitions and new licensing deals.
- Represented private equity lender in a $34,000,000 secured mezzanine term loan to a consumer electronic repairs company to finance two acquisitions.
- Represented private equity lender in a $29,000,000 term loan facility to a provider of mobile health diagnostic services.
- Represented private equity lender in a $24,000,000 revolving credit and term loan facility provided to a dental service organization.
- Represented borrower manufacturer and distributor of consumer products in a $39,000,000 syndicated credit facility.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Lending Transactions
- Private Equity