Lauren is an associate in the Trial group where she uses the skills she learned as a judicial clerk to assist clients in a range of matters, including construction, healthcare, and financial services litigation.
Lauren dedicates a portion of her practice to pro bono work, with a particular focus on children’s rights and helping victims of domestic violence.
Education & Admissions
University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 2015), Order of the Coif; magna cum laude; Class of 2015 Most Outstanding Contribution Award; Managing Research Editor, Volume 99, Minnesota Law Review
Macalester College (B.A., Classics and Philosophy, 2010), Magna cum laude, Roger K. Mosvick Endowed Prize in Philosophy
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota (pending)
- Minnesota Supreme Court, Honorable Chief Justice Lorie S. Gildea, 2015-2016
News & Resources
- Justice David L. Lillehaug & Lauren O. Roso, Too late, Baby? A Reminder That the Statute of Limitations on a Construction Defect Claim Can Start Running Prior to Substantial Completion, J. Am C. Constr. Law., Winter 2017, at 139.
Industries & Practices
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction & Design
- Construction Litigation
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement