Chad is an associate in Dorsey’s Washington office, where he is a member of the Regulatory Affairs Group. Chad advises clients on a wide range of regulatory compliance and litigation matters in the energy and financial services sectors.
Chad’s energy experience includes the representation of oil, gas, and power industry participants before the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), state regulatory commissions, and state and federal courts in a variety of matters under the Interstate Commerce Act, Federal Power Act, Natural Gas Act, and the Public Utilities Regulatory Policies Act.
Chad’s financial services experience includes the representation of financial industry participants before federal courts in enforcement actions brought by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Education & Admissions
University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2015), cum laude; Comment Editor, Michigan Journal of Law Reform (2014 – 2015)
University of St. Thomas (B.A., 2012)
- District of Columbia
- Judicial Internship, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Honorable Edmund A. Saugus, Jr., 2013-2013
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Anti-Corruption Group
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Clean Technology
- Consumer Financial Services
- Electric Power
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Oil & Gas
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement