DORSEY HEALTH STRATEGIES TEAM.
Evan has 15 years of experience bringing new business ventures to life, through his own companies and clients of all sizes. He was co-founder, COO and CFO of TripleCare, which became the largest high-acuity telehealth provider to skilled nursing facilities in the country prior to its acquisition in 2018. He was also one of the founders of Clinically Home, a telemedicine-based healthcare company that transformed patient residences into highly acute care settings, thereby reducing the need for many hospitalizations. He serves as an advisor to multiple organizations and business incubators and was Senior Account Executive at Cubitt Jacobs & Prosek and Coltrin & Associates, where he managed strategy and brand development, for his clients’ portfolio.
Evan is a frequent public speaker and lends his expertise to a wide array of health and technology companies where he helps address questions in business, infrastructure, and organizational development. He is particularly focused on using novel digital health strategies to improve quality and access to care for patients across the U.S. health system.
- Designed a telehealth partnership and implementation strategy for a TPA client; identified and screened potential partners and conducted multiple simultaneous negotiations on client’s behalf.
- Founded what became largest telehealth provider to skilled nursing facilities in the U.S.
- Familiar with a wide array of nursing facility care models, including the regulatory environment and economic drivers.
- Provided assistance to a healthcare services company during an extensive business model redesign.
- Organized professional incorporation, regulatory analysis, and licensing management for a 15-state provider group.
- Worked with a telehealth service provider to design a post-capitalization hiring and scaling plan.
- Supported the development of a B2B sales plan for a pediatric orthopedist provider network.
- Developed a go-to-market and branding strategy for a patient companion app.
- Additional experiences in varied health industry settings include:
- Executive roles at a variety of early-stage healthcare services and digital health companies
- Ran due diligence for multiple capital raises
- Led development of multiple telehealth, electronic health record, and biometric monitoring technologies
- Led branding and market outreach initiatives for companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to startup ventures
Industries & Practices
- Digital Health
- Dorsey Health Strategies
- Healthcare Transactions & Regulations