As an associate in Dorsey’s trial group, David provides zealous and efficient representation to clients in a variety of practice areas. Relying on a sharp attention to detail and an awareness of clients’ business objectives, David crafts effective litigation strategies and works closely with clients in implementing them.
David has served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Susan Richard Nelson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Education & Admissions
University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., 2019), magna cum laude; Managing Editor, Minnesota Law Review; Student Director, Federal Immigration Litigation Clinic
Carleton College (B.A., Economics and Philosophy, 2016)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, Judge Susan Richard Nelson, 2020-2021
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Healthcare Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation