As an associate in Dorsey’s Trial Group, David helps clients develop successful litigation strategies in a variety of industries and practice areas. He works closely with clients to understand their business needs and deliver their desired results.
Before joining Dorsey, David honed his advocacy skills as a student attorney at the James H. Binger Center for New American’s Federal Immigration Litigation Clinic.
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Healthcare Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation