Lucy is an associate in Dorsey’s Commercial Litigation practice group. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation and arbitration in a broad range of subject matters. Lucy’s practice also includes antitrust, bankruptcy, employment, and intellectual property matters.
Lucy began her law career in 2007 in London, while concurrently pursuing a full-time international athletics career as a 100-meter sprinter and a member of Great Britain’s bobsleigh team. In London, Lucy worked on various high profile, cross-border litigation and arbitration cases, and also managed large scale e-discovery projects at one of the UK’s Magic Circle law firms.
During her time at Fordham, Lucy focused on international dispute resolution and worked as a mediator at New York Small Claims Court.
Education & Admissions
Fordham University School of Law (LL.M., 2017), The Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award; cum laude
University of Birmingham School of Law (LL.B., 2007), with Honors
University of Birmingham (B.A., English & History, 2005), with Honors
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Represent clients in chapter 11 and chapter 7 proceedings and bankruptcy litigation.
- Represent clients in ADA compliance cases, including brick-and-mortar accessibility and website accessibility matters.
Intellectual Property Litigation
- Represent clients in trademark infringement, dilution, tortious interference and related unfair competition claims.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation