Jordan represents a wide variety of companies in the life science, medical, chemical, and manufacturing industries. His experience includes preparation and prosecution of U.S. and foreign patents, patent portfolio management, and counseling for both large and small companies.
He has experience providing non-infringement, invalidity, and freedom-to-operate opinions. He also has experience providing patentability assessments and conducting due diligence investigations.Jordan’s experience includes litigating patent matters in U.S. District Courts and before the International Trade Commission. Jordan represents clients in inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and in opposition proceedings at the European Patent Office and in other foreign jurisdictions.
Jordan’s practice focuses on U.S. and foreign patent prosecution and counseling. His practice also encompasses freedom-to-operate assessments, due diligence investigations, and patentability analyses. Jordan also has experience litigating patent matters and resolving patent disputes.
Representative Technology Areas:
- Chemistry, chemical compositions, and composite technologies, including chemical compounds, chemical processes, and polymer chemistry.
- Medical devices and related technologies, including vascular access devices, embolic devices, drug delivery devices, and medical device coating technologies.
- Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical compositions.
- Building and construction materials, composites, and compositions.
- Packaging materials and related technologies, including polymer films, composite films, and manufacturing technologies.
- Batteries, including battery separators and manufacturing technologies.
- Semiconductor devices and manufacturing technologies.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Strategy & Management
- Trademark, Copyright & Advertising