HELENA ADVISES CORPORATE TRUSTEE HOUSES ON ALL STRUCTURED FINANCE AND CAPITAL MARKETS TRANSACTIONS.
Helena has represented virtually all of the corporate trustee houses in the City in connection with the full range of capital markets and finance transactions, including high yield bonds, exchange traded products, asset backed commercial paper programmes and securitisations. In addition to new financings, Helena also advises on all post-issuance matters ranging from exercises of discretion to defaults and schemes of arrangement.
I give my all to get my client the best deal available, but I am solutions-driven and all for ensuring that everyone feels that they have won, to me, this is what drives transactions forward to a successful close. Today’s practice of law to me is just as much about protecting my clients’ external, commercial reputation so as to ensure they get engaged time and time again.
- Advised Deutsche Trustee Company Limited and Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch in their respective capacities as, amongst others, Trustee, Security Agent and Escrow Agent in connection with a scheme of arrangement (and simultaneous US equivalent) involving a restructuring of a high yield bond issuance, a convertible note issuance, two contingent rights issuances, and a consent solicitation statement.
- Advised Citibank, N.A. in its capacity as the trustee, security agent, principal paying agent, registrar and transfer agent in high yield bond issuance for a Polish corporation totaling €870 million and PLN 130 million to be listed on the Luxembourg stock exchange. The security package covered multiple jurisdictions including Luxembourg, Cyprus and Poland, and included general pledges, bank account pledges and share charges.
- Advised Wilmington Trust, National Association and Wilmington Trust (London) Limited in its capacity as the trustee and the security agent (respectively) in a €365 million secured high-yield bond issuance by Cerba European Lab S.A.S. The bonds were secured in multiple jurisdictions including Belgium, France and Luxembourg. The security package included bank account pledges; share pledges; receivables pledges; and call option agreements.
- Advised The Bank of New York Mellon, London Branch, in its capacity as the trustee, the principal paying agent and the registrar in a secured high-yield bond issuance for a Swedish corporation totalling $1.5 billion and €540 million to be listed on the Luxembourg stock exchange. The bonds were secured in multiple jurisdictions including the UK, France, Singapore and Sweden. The security package included: bank account pledges, share charges, guarantees from various entities and an English law debenture.
- Advised Wilmington Trust, National Association and Wilmington Trust (London) Limited in its capacity as the trustee and the security agent (respectively) in a €365 million secured high-yield bond issuance to be listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The bonds were secured in multiple jurisdictions including Belgium, France and Luxembourg. The security package included bank account pledges; share pledges; receivables pledges; and call option agreements.
- Acted for Crestbridge Corporate Trustees Limited as trustee and security agent in an $800 million secured high-yield bond issuance by EMEL Media Mauritius Ltd. The issuer has an indirect stakeholding in three of the largest media businesses in India by market capitalisation. The issuance was to be used to refinance existing credit facilities as well as using the proceeds to on-lend to a subsidiary by way of a convertible proceeds loan. The bonds were to be secured in Mauritius.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Trust Services
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Lending Transactions