Education & Admissions
University of Utah, S. J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 2014), High Honors; William H. Leary Scholar; Clyde Fellowship; Schmid Legal Writing Award; Judge John R. Brown for Excellence in Legal Writing Finalist
Georgetown University (M.A., 2009), Scholae Studiorum Superiorium
University of Utah (B.A., 2006)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- Successfully defended a multi-million dollar construction defect lawsuit, dismissing all claims against a developer and general contractor on directed verdict.
- Successfully upheld directed verdict on appeal.
- Negotiated complicated settlement in multi-million dollar personal injury and wrongful death products liability and negligence suit involving multiple claimants.
- Excluded key opposing expert witness in multi-million carbon monoxide exposure through motion and oral argument.
- Won summary judgment in multi-million dollar traumatic brain injury case.
News & Resources
- Treating the Blue Rash: Win-Win Solutions and Improving the Land Exchange Process (UTAH L. REV) (2015).
- Response to genetic manipulations of liver angiotensinogen in the physiological range. J Hum Genet. 2008;53(9):775-88.
- Expression of angiotensinogen in proximal tubule as a function of glomerular filtration rate, Kidney Int. 2004 Jun. 65(6):2153-60.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Products Liability