Kymberlee is an experienced paralegal with an emphasis in complex commercial litigation.
Kymberlee Milligan, Notary Public, has over 7 years of trial experience dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals. Kymberlee provides litigation support in all phases of trial for senior partners and associates. She has a wide-range of knowledge in and out of the courtroom by providing a variety of substantive legal work including e-discovery, pre-trial motion practice, legal memorandums, and document collection. She has often participated as the lead paralegal preparing for and attending trials in federal and state courts. Kymberlee also has experience with cases filed with MDL venues and appeals filed in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Under the ultimate direction and supervision of licensed attorneys, Kymberlee has:
- Assisted as trial paralegal in a representation of the Mayor of Dallas, preventing the liquidation of the Police and Fire Pension Fund
- Helped counsel generate successful outcomes in two, billion-dollar probate matters
- Served as lead paralegal in a bench trial resulting in a $22 million judgment in a sexual assault / Dram Shop case (largest bench trial in Texas – 2015)
- Assisted as trial paralegal in a representation of a bankruptcy trustee in a $45 million settlement, in the Northern District of Texas over the conversion of a large oil and gas concession
Industries & Practices
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Trust Services
- Real Estate & Land Use