Michelle guides employers and individuals in the U.S. and abroad through all stages of the U.S. visa process.
Michelle has several years of experience working with immigration matters of varying complexity, including employment-based visa processes such as H-1B, H-2B, L, TN, E, PERM, and I-140 immigrant visa petitions.
- Assisted several multinational companies successfully obtain L Blanket visa approvals.
- Handled the H-2B seasonal temporary worker visa process for over fifty workers for an Alaskan salmon roe processing plant.
- Assisted a Canada based biotechnology company successfully petition for a “Specialized Knowledge Worker” (L-1B) visa for one of its Canadian employees.
- Assisted an energy utility infrastructure company obtain E-2 (Treaty Investor) visas for two employees.
Industries & Practices
- Development & Infrastructure
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Labor & Employment