Bryan is an attorney in the Southern California office of Dorsey & Whitney LLP. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, and has effectively represented a number of domestic and international companies, organizations and business owners in trial, arbitration and mediation both domestically and abroad. Bryan has extensive experience representing clients in various complex cases, and has been successful in resolving a broad array of matters for his clients in the areas of health care, aviation, securities, and real estate.
Bryan is also actively involved in the Orange County community and was a board member for The Elite OC, a young professional society that focuses on giving back to local charitable organizations from 2012 to 2015.
- In 2016, after a multi-week hearing, obtained a substantial arbitration award from the London Court of International Arbitration in a confidential aircraft leasing dispute on behalf of an international airline client who originally started off as the respondent.
- Petro-Diamond, Inc. v. SCB & Associates, LLC, --- F. Supp. 3d ----, 2015 WL 5005764 (C.D. Cal. 2015). Represented defendant SCB & Associates LLC in 8-day bench trial. Obtained complete defense judgment on all claims.
- Sanho Corporation v. Wooblue, Inc., et al., Alameda County Superior Court of California Case No. RG13668105 (Nov. 27, 2014). Obtained summary judgment on behalf of the defendants entirely disposing of all claims in a dispute regarding an innovative consumer electronics device.
- Jaguar Land Rover Limited v. A-Z Wheels LLC (S.D. Cal. 2014). Obtained permanent injunction and damages award on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover in action for trademark counterfeiting and copyright infringement involving defendants' advertising and sale of knock-off wheels.
- Represented an international air carrier in arbitration hearing in the London Court of International Arbitration in connection with a leasing dispute. Obtained very favorable award.
- Represented large Southern California Independent Practice Association in dispute with emergency physician groups regarding whether reimbursement for emergency care was “reasonable and customary”.
- Represented golf club manufacturer and designer in class action litigation alleging false and misleading advertising. Obtained defense judgment after one day court trial.
- Great Dynasty International Financial Holdings Limited v. Haiting Li, 13-civ-1734 (N.D.Cal. 2014) (Chen, J.). Defended multi-million dollar securities litigation lawsuit. Obtained complete dismissal of the lawsuit and cost of defense sanctions against Plaintiff and its counsel.
- Represented Chief Financial Officer of former Nasdaq-listed company in a Securities Enforcement Action alleging securities fraud.
- Represented national bank in dispute with securities broker-dealer over appropriate allocation of revenue.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Anti-Corruption Group
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Development & Infrastructure
- Electronic Discovery
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- LegalMine Document Review Solutions
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement