Will represents financial institutions, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, agent banks, and institutional investors in finance transactions and debt restructurings. His experience includes senior and subordinated debt transactions, leveraged buyouts, second lien financings, cash flow and asset-based financings, and project financings. Will also represents secured and unsecured creditors in all manner of bankruptcy proceedings.
Will has assisted clients with transactions in the energy, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate, and food industries.
- Assisted administrative agent in a $625 million refinancing of syndicated credit lines to a casino enterprise with operations in multiple states.
- Assisted agricultural technology company with its negotiation and documentation of $100 million syndicated revolving loan.
- Represented lender in a $85 million revolving and tax exempt loan to tribal gaming enterprise.
- Represented lender in a $70 million refinancing of a revolving loan to tribal borrower and affiliated company.
- Represented independent sponsor in connection with the $57 million acquisition of numerous healthcare companies.
- Represented agent in a $28 million syndicated term loan in connection with the leveraged buyout of a management and consulting company.
- Represented lender in a $10 million revolving loan to an investment management company.
- Regularly represent secured creditors in all manner of bankruptcy proceeding.
- Regularly represent landlords with claims against bankrupt corporate and individual tenants.
- Represented creditor with a libel judgment against bankrupt newspaper enterprise.
- Represented city with claim against bankrupt dairy enterprise.
- Represented city in connection with its claim against a failed real estate venture.
- Represented Chinese clothing manufacturer and vendor in connection with bankruptcy of major clothing company.
News & Resources
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
- Lending Transactions
- Project Development & Finance