Dave is an associate in Dorsey’s Corporate Group focusing on emerging growth companies across industries, securities regulation, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters.
Dave serves on the Board and Executive Committee of Startup Colorado and, prior to joining Dorsey, was the first Executive Director of Startup Colorado. He also has worked as a Research Fellow at the Silicon Flatirons Center, where his work included research and writing on angel investing, venture capital, and private equity.
- Buy-side acquisitions for subsidiaries of Liberty Global, Inc.
- Multi-jurisdictional equity investment in biomedical company (Cayman Islands, Hong Kong and People’s Republic of China).
- Series A and B equity financings for Rapt Media, Inc.
- Series C equity financing for Envirofit International, Inc.
- Series Seed financing for Career Analytics Network Inc.
- Additional debt and equity financings for various emerging growth companies.
- Cross-border corporate restructuring and property transfer for Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd.
- Cross-border corporate restructuring and property transfer for Midway Gold Corp.
- Equity and debt financings and commercial contracts for companies in the cannabis industry.
- Counsel to entrepreneurs regarding non-compete and equity grant matters.
- Drafting LLC operating agreements (Delaware and Colorado) and related governance matters for clients in various industries.
- Drafting commercial contracts including technology licenses, sales agreements, NDAs and contractor agreements.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Capital Markets
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions