Christoph has represented issuers and underwriters in equity and debt offerings and ongoing reporting requirements in the United States. He also advises on fund formations, going private transactions, recapitalizations, mergers and acquisitions, roll-up transactions, rights offerings, spin-offs, and leveraged and management buy-outs.
He also represents companies in connection with corporate governance matters, as well as the negotiation and structuring of joint ventures, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other general business arrangements.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Christoph was a corporate associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in Frankfurt, Germany and a foreign law clerk at Yanagida & Partners in Tokyo, Japan.
- Advised a California-based manufacturing company on various capital measures, including the issuance of new notes, the creation of class B preferred shares, the conversion of existing notes to class B preferred shares, and the conversion of outstanding debt to new notes.
- Advised a British Columbia-based mineral and exploration company, on its sale to an Idaho-based silver and other precious metals mining company, with respect to U.S. securities law matters.
- Advised a Canadian manufacturing company on forming wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States.
- Advised private equity sponsors in several middle market private equity investments.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions