Christoph has represented issuers and underwriters in equity and debt offerings and ongoing reporting requirements in the United States. He also advises on fund formations, going private transactions, recapitalizations, mergers and acquisitions, roll-up transactions, rights offerings, spin-offs, and leveraged and management buy-outs.
He also represents companies in connection with corporate governance matters, as well as the negotiation and structuring of joint ventures, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other general business arrangements.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Christoph was a corporate associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP in Frankfurt, Germany and a foreign law clerk at Yanagida & Partners in Tokyo, Japan.
- Advised a private equity fund on fund formation matters.
- Advised a venture capital fund on fund formation and ongoing reporting requirements.
- Advised private equity sponsors in several middle market private equity acquisitions, co-investments and divestitures.
- Advised financial institutions with respect to investments in private equity funds licensed as Small Business Investment Companies.
- Advised a British Columbia-based mineral and exploration company, on its sale to an Idaho-based silver and other precious metals mining company, with respect to U.S. securities law matters.
- Advised a Norwegian provider of geophysical marine seismic acquisition and processing services on the acquisition of a marine seismic acquisition business with respect to U.S. law matters.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions