Jamison is an associate in the Benefits and Compensation practice group. He advises clients on ERISA, tax and related issues affecting qualified and non-qualified benefit plans as well as executive compensation arrangements. He assists clients in strategically drafting stock incentive plans and all related SEC disclosures. He devotes a substantial portion of his practice to advising both public and private companies on compensation and benefits issues that arise in transactions.
- Chaparral Gold is acquired by mining-focused private equity firm
- Founders sell oil and gas software business to private equity buyer
- IEEE adds Engineering360 platform to its powerful resources for the global engineering community
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers begins SEC reporting as a domestic issuer
- Whiting Petroleum and Kodiak Oil & Gas combine to create largest Bakken/Three Forks oil producer
- Advises employers on executive compensation programs including plan drafting and compliance with regulations under Sections 409A and 162(m).
- Assists clients in establishing, amending and correcting all types of tax qualified retirement plans.
- Works with clients to manage the treatment of equity awards and other M&A compensation issues such as Section 280G compliance (golden parachute analysis).
- Assists clients in drafting or correcting employment agreements and deferred compensation programs for Section 409A compliance.
- Advises on proper income and employment taxation and reporting for deferred compensation and equity compensation.
- Advises employers on the impact and implementation of regulations under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform).
- Advises clients on the equity plan aspects of securities law filings such as proxy proposals to increase plan share pools, CD&As and stock option exchange programs.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
- “Payroll Issues of Domestic Partners and Same-Sex Spouses,” Lorman Seminar, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Industries & Practices
- Benefits & Compensation
- Capital Markets
- Emerging Companies
- Executive Compensation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Health Care
- Indian & Alaska Native
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mining & Natural Resources