STEVEN KHADAVI GUIDES BUSINESSES THROUGH A WIDE RANGE OF DEBT AND EQUITY FINANCING TRANSACTIONS, INCLUDING SEC-REGISTERED OFFERINGS, PRIVATE PLACEMENTS, DEBT TENDER OFFERS, CONSENT SOLICITATIONS AND EXCHANGE OFFERS.
Steven has also advised Israeli clients operating in the U.S. and companies and investors doing business in Israel.
Steven is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and co-chair of Dorsey's Israel practice group.
- CHS raises funds in preferred stock offering
- Donaldson completes $125 million senior notes offering
- IEEE adds Engineering360 platform to its powerful resources for the global engineering community
- Land O’Lakes Completes Rule 144A Offering
- Land O’Lakes raises over $240 million in private offering
- Mosaic completes $1.25 billion registered offering of senior notes
- Mosaic completes $2 billion registered offering of senior notes
- Otelco refinances to enhance its capabilities for telecommunications customers
- Otelco Inc., a wireline telecommunications provider listed on Nasdaq, with respect to all of its corporate matters, including its initial public offering and multiple acquisitions.
- CHS Inc., a leading global agribusiness on multiple public preferred stock offerings.
- Tri-State Generation and Transmission, a wholesale power supplier in the Midwest, on a nearly $1.6 billion refinancing, including a Rule 144A offering and private placement.
- Houlihan Lokey, as placement agent for a registered direct public offering by Hutchinson Technology.
- Deluxe Corporation on numerous bond and bank financings and tender offers.
- IntegraMed America
- Duff & Phelps
- Alvarez & Marsal
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
- "Activist Investors & Boards – An Invaluable Dynamic in Corporate Governance & Strategy," (Panelist), Women in the Boardroom (November 18, 2014)
- "Designing the Right Capital Markets Assessment Strategy: Challenges and Opportunities," (Moderator and Panelist), Financial Executives International Summit (April 4, 2011)
- " The Venture Roadmap - What Israeli Startups Need to Know to Attract US Capital," (Moderator and Panelist), US/Israel Venture Summit (March 30, 2011)
- "Challenges & Opportunities Accessing Capital Markets," Interview with LegalMinds TV (January 6, 2010)
- "Critical Changes to New York's Power of Attorney Law Now in Effect: What You Need to Know," Practising Law Institute Webcast Seminar (October 28, 2009)
- "Success Strategies for New Partners: Making Sense of Making Partner," Practising Law Institute (March 25, 2008)
"Securities Law Compliance Strategies," Reed Logic Video Seminar (2008)
"Practical Skills: Forming & Advising Businesses," NYSBA Seminar (November 16, 2006)
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Cooperative Law
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
- Private Equity
- Listed as a "Super Lawyer," Super Lawyers, New York, 2013-2018
- Listed as a "Rising Star," Super Lawyers, New York, 2011-2012
- Named one of “America’s Leading Business Lawyers” by Chambers USA, Corporate/M&A, 2008-2015; Capital Markets: Debt & Equity, 2016-2018
- IFLR1000 Highly Regarded – State, 2018
- Recognized by Chambers, Global Edition, 2014
- Named Middle Market Up-and-Comer by The Deal (April 2007)