BROK PROVIDES STRATEGIC TRADEMARK COUNSELING FOR CLIENTS ACROSS NUMEROUS INDUSTRIES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
Brok assists clients in all stages of the brand management process, including acquiring, registering, maintaining, and enforcing trademarks. He also has experience in intellectual property due diligence and licensing.
Education & Admissions
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., 2019), magna cum laude
Brigham Young University (B.S., Psychology, 2015), summa cum laude
- Not admitted in Utah.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Judge David Sam, 2017-2017
- Represented an energy drink company in its $330 million acquisition of a national brewery conglomerate.
- Represented a medical device company in its acquisition of various target companies.
- Developed portfolio management strategies in domestic and foreign markets by conducting and analyzing trademark clearance searches.
- Prepared cease and desist letters, notices of opposition, and takedown notices in connection with pre-litigation trademark enforcement.
- Successfully achieved settlement in numerous trademark enforcement actions.
News & Resources
February 28, 2023
Industries & Practices
Food, Beverage & AgribusinessExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Healthcare & Life SciencesExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
Trademark, Copyright & AdvertisingExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark, Copyright & Advertising