Roseanne is Of Counsel in the Real Estate practice group.
She practiced commercial real estate law for 20 years with large national law firms including Dorsey and Whitney and Robins Kaplan representing commercial developers, retail, health care, finance and manufacturing companies and financial institutions. Her expertise includes acquisition and sales, development, leasing, financing, workouts, land use issues and general business advice.
Professional & Civic
- Trustee, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota (1998-present), Secretary (2000-present)
- Board Member and Secretary, Caring Tree Foundation (1999-present)
- Board Member, National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women (1998)
- Trustee, National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women Foundation (1998)
- Board Member, Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women (1995-1997), President (1995-1996)
- Board Member, HCBA-Volunteer Lawyers Network (1991-2001)
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Member, Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member, Minnesota Shopping Center Association