Rob helps clients with corporate and securities matters, including representing public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, and general corporate matters.
Rob has been recognized as a Best Lawyer by The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-2017, 2019-2024 (Woodward White, Inc.). Rob serves as the Co-Head of Dorsey’s Dallas Office. Prior to attending law school, Rob was a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas, and worked in the auditing and assurance practice of a Big Four accounting firm.
- Privately-owned international construction company in its acquisition of a U.S. based railroad construction and repair company.
- Specialty manufacturer and retailer in the restructuring of its privately-held debt and equity capital.
- Private equity concern in its debt and equity co-investment in a dental practice management company.
- Canadian publicly-traded data analytics company in its acquisition of a U.S. based real estate services and data company.
- Private equity concern in its debt and equity co-investment in an audio equipment manufacturer.
- NYSE-listed financial services company in a $440 million investment in an entertainment company.
- Private equity concern in its debt and equity co-investment in a towing services company.
- Private equity concern in its acquisition of a specialty manufacturer and retailer of outdoor apparel and related goods.
- Private equity concern in its controlling investment in a well servicing firm.
- Private equity concerns in numerous equity co-investment transactions, both control and non-control.
- Other publicly-held and privately-held interests in mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, public and private financings, partnerships, and various governance matters.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
200 Dorsey Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in 2024 Best Lawyers in America, Lawyers of the Year, and Ones to Watch
August 17, 2023
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity