Elizabeth works with medical practices, health systems, hospitals, pharmacies, telemedicine entities, long-term care providers, and other organizations in the healthcare industry. Her practice involves healthcare transactional work and advising clients on federal and state regulatory compliance. Elizabeth also has an active pro bono practice.
Before joining the firm, Elizabeth worked for a pharmaceutical startup and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Hildy Bowbeer in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. Prior to law school, she worked as a clinical research coordinator at the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Bipolar Clinic and Research Program.
Education & Admissions
University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2020), cum laude; Articles Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender & Law
University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (M.B.A., 2020), with high distinction; Healthcare Management concentration
Williams College (B.A., History & Psychology, 2012)
- French (proficient)
- Conduct due diligence review on corporate healthcare transactions;
- Draft clinical trial agreements and non-disclosure agreements;
- Counsel clients on licensure and certification of healthcare facilities, regulatory compliance and operations, and licensing and accreditation with mergers and changes of ownership;
- Advise clients regarding CARES Act Physician Relief Funding.
- Provide nonpartisan election protection assistance to voters;
- Represent clients seeking asylum in the United States;
- Represent a client appealing a non-unanimous jury conviction.
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Digital Health
- Healthcare Transactions & Regulations