Laura has also acted as primary development and acquisitions counsel for developer clients, acquiring real property for commercial office and industrial developments, multi-family residential developments and retail and mixed-use developments.
Laura was a committee member and report drafter for the Arizona State Bar Association’s Revised Model Legal Opinion Report.
- Representing developers and owners of office and industrial properties in leasing matters for over 2,000,000 square feet of space.
- Serving as real estate counsel to a local developer/owner in the development of a $30 million project in the western suburbs if the Twin Cities.
- Handling lease negotiations for Class A buildings in the Minneapolis Downtown Central Business District.
- Assist multi-family owner in acquisition of multiple apartment portfolios throughout the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.
- Assisting a local developer with build-to-suit leases in the Minneapolis warehouse district and Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Represented an industrial landlord on the lease of 200K square feet of space valued at more than $25M.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Construction & Design
- Construction Litigation
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate & Land Use
Professional & Civic
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Women Run the Cities, Committee Member (2006 – 2014)
- Our Lady of Grace Church; Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery