Adam advises both public and private companies on a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and U.S. public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, such as offerings under the Multijurisdictional Disclosure System (MJDS), Rule 144A, Regulation S, and Regulation D.
Adam helps clients navigate through complex SEC requirements and the listing standards for NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSE American while also advising on effective corporate governance practices.
Adam has significant experience with the reporting obligations for Schedule 13D, 13G, and Section 16 filers.
Education & Admissions
Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., 2020), Dean’s List (2017-2020)
- Jurisprudence Award for Excellence, Corporate Mergers & Reorganizations
University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2021),
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Business Planning
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Tax II
University of Guelph (Bachelor of Commerce, 2016)
- Registered Foreign Legal Consultant in Ontario.
- English, Hebrew
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas