Adam advises both public and private companies on a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and U.S. public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, such as offerings under the Multijurisdictional Disclosure System (MJDS), Rule 144A, Regulation S, and Regulation D.
Furthermore, Adam advises clients on the listing standards for U.S. national security exchanges, such as NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSE American, in addition to responding to capital markets regulators.
Adam also advises companies on complying with complex SEC reporting obligations and other general corporate matters.
Education & Admissions
University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2021), with distinction
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Business Planning
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Taxation II
Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., 2020), cum laude
- Jurisprudence Award for Excellence, Corporate Mergers & Reorganizations
- Jurisprudence Award for Excellence, Workers Compensation
University of Guelph (Bachelor of Commerce, 2016)
- Registered Foreign Legal Consultant in Ontario.
- English, Hebrew
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas