Education & Admissions
Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., 2017), magna cum laude, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Civil Procedure, Dean’s List, Civil Rights Moot Court
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (B.A., Philosophy, 2012)
- Negotiating leases on behalf of a national retailer.
- Securing liquor, hotel and various business licenses on behalf of national liquor retailers and hotel chains.
- Assisting local developer in acquisition and development of suburban mixed-used development.
- Representing buyers and sellers of office, multi-family, industrial and mixed-use properties across the country.
- Real estate due diligence in conjunction with wind and solar energy facilities in Minnesota and the Dakotas.
- Representing lenders in vehicle floor plan and related real estate financing nationally.
- Representing homeowners' associations in the interpretation of governing documents, enforcement of governing documents, amendments to governing documents, contract review, and collection and general legal advice.
- Representing multiple metropolitan-area housing authorities in the conversion of affordable housing units.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Development & Infrastructure
- Mortgage Banking
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate & Land Use
Professional & Civic
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Pro Bono experience includes representation of in clients in affirmative asylum and trafficking cases and representation of detained clients in immigration removal proceedings.