Wendy concentrates her practice on matters concerning contracts, securities, fraud, fiduciary duties, consumer protection, unfair competition, trademark and copyright infringement, and franchise disputes. Her experience spans a wide range of industries, including banking and financial services, manufacturing, construction, insurance, health care, and technology. Wendy has also devoted substantial time to representing the firm’s pro bono clients in matters involving immigration, domestic violence, and constitutional and civil rights litigations.
Wendy is actively involved in the local legal community. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Asian Bar Association of Washington, as well as on the Board of Trustees of the King County Bar Association’s New Lawyers Division. Prior to joining Dorsey, Wendy practiced as an Illinois attorney at a Chicago-based law firm. During law school, Wendy interned at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands and at the Circuit Court of Cook County in Chicago, Illinois.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Financial Services
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Foreign Banks and Financial Institutions
- Franchise & Distribution Law
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Healthcare Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement
- Trademark, Copyright & Advertising