DAVID HELPS CLIENTS ACHIEVE THEIR BUSINESS GOALS THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, CAPITAL MARKETS TRANSACTIONS AND ADVICE ON CORPORATE GOVERNANCE.
As an associate in the London Transactions Group, David’s practice focuses on cross-border and domestic mergers & acquisitions, debt and equity capital markets and early stage companies.
- Advised Quindell Plc on the sale of its Professional Services Division to Slater & Gordon
- Represented 46 Parallels on its investment in $15 million of bonds issued by Heritage Bank in Nigeria
- Advised Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. on the acquisition of a 51% stake in RVEL Engineering Limited
- Represented ISM Capital LLP on the £82.5 million Convertible Bond offering by Primary Health Properties Plc
- Advised Towergate on the acquisition of Arista Insurance, a leading UK commercial insurance provider specialising in property, liability and motor insurance
- Advised Azimo Ltd on its $10 million series A funding round
- Advised Towergate on the acquisition of Footman James’s motorbike and classic car insurance business
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Mergers & Acquisitions