Over his 15-year career, Jeremy has represented many of the world’s largest technology companies and consumer brands, as well as technology start-ups, with respect to complex IP issues in both litigation and counseling. Based in Silicon Valley, Jeremy has expertise litigating a wide range of innovative technologies, including smartphones, semiconductors, televisions, hard disk drives, slot machines, power supplies, and various consumer products.
Before joining Dorsey, Jeremy was a partner at DLA Piper in its Miami and Silicon Valley offices. Jeremy received the highest score on the Florida bar exam.
Education & Admissions
American University, Washington College of Law (J.D., 2002), Cum laude; Editor, Federal Circuit edition, American University Law Review
University of Michigan (B.A., 1999)
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Ninth, Eleventh and Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California; U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
A passionate advocate for innovators, clients turn to Jeremy to protect their most valuable intellectual property. A natural leader who regularly coordinates litigation teams in courts around the country, Jeremy builds cases for trial utilizing a top technical team and his vast Silicon Valley expertise from over 60 litigated IP cases.
Jeremy’s prominent IP litigation clients have included Fairchild Semiconductor, Aristocrat Technologies, The Coca-Cola Company, Samsung, Apple, Sony, Nike, Hewlett-Packard, Blackberry, Citrix, Las Vegas Sands, and Fox Sports, among others.
At Dorsey, Jeremy is leading the Silicon Valley IP practice in concert with Dorsey’s world-renowned IP litigators to expand its footprint in the epicenter of the technology world.
Jeremy also uses his technology expertise to serve as outside general counsel for a mix of emerging technology startups and incubators.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Blockchain & Digital Assets
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Emerging Companies
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Prosecution, Portfolio Strategy & Management
- Technology Commerce
- Trademark, Copyright, Advertising & Brand Management
- Top 20 Cyber / Artificial Intelligence Lawyer in California, Daily Journal, 2018
- Most Effective Lawyer (Daily Business Review), 2015
- Leaders in Law – Finalist, in the Litigation category (South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine), 2015
- Up & Comer Award – Finalist, in the Law category (LifeStyle Media Group), 2014
- Top 40 Attorney Under 40 (Daily Business Review), 2013