Chris is an associate in Dorsey’s Trial Group. In developing his practice, Chris is focused on complex litigation, high-stakes commercial disputes, government investigation and enforcement actions, and corporate investigations.
Chris is also committed to pro bono work and represents clients with criminal appeals among other matters.
Before joining Dorsey, Chris clerked for Justice G. Barry Anderson of the Minnesota Supreme Court. Chris is also a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, serving from 2007 to 2012 as a Korean Cryptologic Linguist.
- Obtained favorable ruling for defendant insurance company in dispute in which plaintiff making underinsured motorist claim refused examination of alleged neurophysiological injuries and where the damages sought potentially exceeded a million dollars.
- Secured favorable settlement for defendant environmental technology company in commercial dispute with plaintiff electrical contractor. Mayer Electric Corp. v. Easy Energy Systems, Inc., 46-CV-18-1082.
- Secured favorable settlement for out-of-state plaintiff farm operator in commercial dispute with agricultural equipment dealer. Kellen v. Bob Burns Sales & Service, Inc., 81-CV-19-75.
- Before joining Dorsey, Chris was a litigation associate at a law firm in Mankato, Minnesota. Chris’s litigation experience may have occurred during his association with that previous firm.
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- ERISA Litigation
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Healthcare Litigation