Ken is the Managing Partner of the firm and a member of the Management Committee.
- Zyga Technology, Inc.
- The Scoular Company
- NeoChord, Inc.
- NxThera, Inc.
- EnteroMedics, Inc.
- Preceptis Medical, Inc.
- Pramata Corporation
- Monteris Medical Corporation
- JobDig, Inc.
Ken is known for his business acumen and the practical insights he has derived from decades of experience. Among other things, he served as lead attorney on the following matters:
- Represented RapidEngines, Inc. in its sale to SevOne
- Represented MediaBeacon, Inc. in its sale to Esko, a division of Danaher
- Represented Celleration, Inc. in its sale to Alliqua BioMedical for $30.4 million
- Represented Jobs2Web, Inc. in its sale to SuccessFactors, Inc. for $110 million
- Represented Amcom Software, Inc. in its sale to USA Mobility, Inc. for $163 million
- Represented Atritech, Inc. in its sale to Boston Scientific Corporation
- Represented CHF Solutions, Inc. in its sale to Gambro Corporation
- Represented EnteroMedics, Inc. in its $44 million initial public offering
- Represented Integrated Decisions and Systems, Inc. in its sale to SAS Institute, Inc.
- Represented The Scoular Company in the sale of its fuel ethanol subsidiary
- Represented Endocardial Solutions, Inc. in its sale to St. Jude Medical, Inc. for $273 million
- Represented Arbortext, Inc. in its sale to Parametric Technology Corporation for $190 million
- Represented Amcom Software, Inc. in a series of acquisitions
- Represented Pulmonetic Systems, Inc. in its sale to ViaSys Holdings, Inc. for $98.5 million
- Represented PeopleNet Communications Corporation in its sale to Norwest Equity Partners
- Represented Restore Medical, Inc. in its $32 million initial public offering
- Represented Atritech, Inc. in its $30 million Series E venture financing
- Represented Acorn Cardiovascular, Inc. in its $22 million venture financing
- Represented EnteroMedics, Inc. in its $45.2 million venture financing
- Represented Atritech, Inc. in its $22.5 million Series D venture financing
- Represented Cardiac Concepts, Inc. in its $21 million Series B venture financing
- Represented Softscope Medical Technologies, Inc. in its sale of assets to Fujifilm Corporation
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
Industries & Practices
- Capital Markets
- Emerging Companies
- Health Care
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Professional & Civic
- Board of Trustees, Minneapolis Institute of Arts (2014 – present)
- Board of Directors, Minnesota Orchestral Association (2005-2014)
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Minnesota Zoo (2012-2013)
- Board of Trustees, Minnesota Zoo (2002-2014)
- Board of Directors, Minneapolis Club (2008-2013)