William Cravens is your strategic legal advantage, dedicated to safeguarding your business interests and empowering your success.
As a trusted business advisor and litigator, William expertly counsels clients on business disputes and intellectual property rights in both state and federal district court, spanning diverse industries such as technology, entertainment, sports, fashion, consumer goods, food, and hospitality.
News & Resources
- Published Technical Editor for "Patents and Standards: Practice, Policy, and Enforcement" book published by Bloomberg BNA, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and Holland & Hart (2018).
- Co-Presenter, “The Law Under Section 1 of the Sherman Act Today,” Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, April 2020.
Industries & Practices
- Antitrust & Competition Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Electronic Discovery
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trademark & Copyright
- Elected DU Honor Board 2017-19
- AIPLA Moot Court DU Selected Member 2018
- Transportation Law Journal, Articles Editor, 2017-19
- Chizzie Works Endowed Scholarship
- Donald Gorder Endowed Scholarship
- Edith Turley Baine Scholarship
- Hover T. Lentz Endowed Scholarship
- Marion F. Jones Memorial Endowed Scholarship & Transportation Lawyers Association Endowed Scholarship
- Montgomery Dorsey Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- The Transportation Lawyers Association TLJ Endowed Scholar
- Brownstein Fellow 2018