Katie has worked on business and corporate issues for more than 20 years. Many of the clients she works with are involved in healthcare in some fashion. Her clients include long-term care facilities, hospitals, mental health providers, physicians, and dentists.
In addition to Katie’s healthcare expertise, she has spent many years working with clients in the renewable fuels area. She provides representation related to entity organization, contracting and raising capital.
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Healthcare Litigation
- Healthcare Transactions & Regulations
- Real Estate & Land Use
Professional & Civic
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association and the Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys.
- Current Board Member of the Rotary Club of Des Moines.
- Current Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Iowa Environmental Council.
- Current Member of the Trees Forever: Growing Green Futures Advisory Committee.
- Incoming Co-Chair of the St. Augustin Home and School Association.