Vera is a member of Dorsey’s Shanghai Corporate Group and U.S.-China Practice Group.
Vera specializes in corporate and securities law focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and capital markets in Hong Kong and the United States. She is also experienced in cross-border dispute resolutions, particularly national-security related matters.
- Representing an international logistics company on its H-share IPO with an international placement under Rule 144 A and Regulation S;
- Representing a Chinese international company in preparing its global data protection protocol under GDPR and CCPA;
- Represented a Chinese technology company in its lawsuit against the US government to get delisted from the “Communist Chinese military company” sanction list;
- Represented a top Chinese real estate company in its cross-border sale of 70% of equity interest;
- Represented a U.S. private equity fund in its cross-border investment in a smart automobile company with a VIE transaction structure.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement