Katherine focuses her practice on advising boards of directors and management in connection with government and internal corporate investigations, corporate governance issues, regulatory compliance and related civil litigation in connection with a range of matters.
Katherine focuses her practice on advising boards of directors and management in connection with government and internal corporate investigations, cybersecurity incident response, corporate governance issues, regulatory compliance, and related civil litigation in connection with a range of matters. Katherine also handles a wide variety of general litigation, arbitration and appellate matters, including securities, class actions, commercial/contract and complex matters involving alleged director and shareholder fiduciary duty violations. Katherine is a member of The Sedona Conference’s Working Group 11, whose mission is to identify and comment on trends in data security and privacy law, in an effort to help organizations prepare for and respond to data breaches. Prior to joining Dorsey, Katherine practiced for several years as an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York.
- Non-public internal investigations related to accounting fraud, compliance violations, workplace misconduct and anti-money laundering accusations.
- Representation of an electric vehicle and clean energy company’s CEO and current and former members of the Board of Directors in litigation matters concerning the CEO’s compensation package.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in its expedited appeal to the Third Circuit from a preliminary injunction in litigation brought by a competitor concerning the pharmaceutical company’s marketing of its product.
- Representation of a global chemical company in an ICC arbitration hearing relating to energy contract disputes.
*Certain representations occurred prior to joining Dorsey
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Anti-Corruption Group
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations