Priscilla is an associate in Dorsey & Whitney’s Disputes team in London. She helps clients handle a variety of commercial and civil disputes.
Priscilla’s practice focuses on court litigation and international arbitration proceedings, with an emphasis on areas including contractual disputes, insolvency, fraud and asset tracing, debt/assets recovery and enforcement actions. She also has experience advising clients on contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
Priscilla joined Dorsey & Whitney in 2022, having trained and worked at Reed Smith Richards Butler, the Hong Kong office of Reed Smith LLP.
- Acted for a major aircraft leasing company in recovering funds lost due to a cybercrime email fraud incident, successfully obtained injunctive relief to freeze relevant bank accounts and trace funds to its second-layer recipients
- Acted for a local distributor in applying for an interim injunction order to restrain a Swiss luxury watch brand from terminating their exclusive distributorship agreement
- Acted for a listed company in applying for injunction orders to restrain a bondholder from presenting a winding-up petition
- Assisted an American multinational company in obtaining court orders to protect their intellectual property assets and to resist a major counterfeiting and product diversion scheme, including Injunction orders, Anton Piller orders, Norwich Pharmacal orders and Gagging orders
- Acted for an Indian technology company in an international arbitration proceeding against a global telecommunications company for unpaid software and services rendered
- Represented an American solar company in relation to the enforcement of a substantial CIETAC arbitration award
- Advised a Danish businessman on a domain name dispute involving cybersquatting
- Advised local and multinational companies on employment-related matters, including drafting and reviewing employment contracts, HR practices and staff manuals (e.g. privacy policies, work-from-home policies), and handling employment disputes arising from termination and/or discrimination
Industries & Practices
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Social Media
- Electronic Discovery
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Labor & Employment