HILDA ADVISES CLIENTS ON DEBT AND EQUITY SECURITIES OFFERINGS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS AS WELL AS CORPORATE FINANCE TRANSACTIONS.
Hilda’s practice focuses on capital markets, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions. She represents issuers and underwriters in public and private equity and debt securities transactions, including initial public offerings, international private placements as well as debt capital markets transactions, liability management and debt restructurings including high yield bonds offerings, convertible and exchangeable bonds offerings, consent solicitations, tender offers and other debt restructuring transactions. She also represents and advises buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions; companies, founders and investors on private equity investments; and regularly advises companies on general corporate matters.
Hilda’s recent experience includes advising:
- Advised Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited on multiple US$ and RMB-denominated high yield bond offerings, offers to purchase for its outstanding senior notes, consent solicitations to amend terms of its outstanding senior notes and as borrower on multiple secured loan facilities.
- Advised Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. in its sale of 70% interest in certain properties located at Guangzhou International Airport R&F Integrated Logistic Park to The Blackstone Group Inc. valued at approximately US$1.0 billion.
- Advised Owlsome Beverage Limited in its purchase of a brewery and various assets from a Hong Kong based family-owned seller.
- Advised Shandong Fengxiang Co., Ltd, a leading poultry producer based in China in its H shares listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Perennial Energy Holdings Limited, a coal mining company in Guizhou Province, the PRC, in its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised iServe, a world leading e-commerce intelligence company headquartered in the US, in the acquisition of Practicology Ltd., a privately owned ecommerce consultancy company headquartered in London with presence in Hong Kong, China, Australia and Middle East.
- Advised China-focused private equity fund in the subscription of redeemable exchangeable bonds of a China based food and beverage company.
- Advised Asia-focused private equity fund in the acquisition of Singapore based food and beverage company and its subsequent divestment of such investment.
- Advised Hong Kong-focused private equity fund in its subscription of series A preferred shares of an online travel booking platform.
- Advised Genscript Biotech Corporation in its initial public offering in Hong Kong and concurrent Regulation S international offering outside the U.S. The sponsor was Haitong and the co-underwriters were Haitong and JP Morgan. Dorsey also acted as International Sanction Law counsel to Genscript covering sanction law issues involving Hong Kong, U.S., EU and United Nations, in compliance with HKEX LD76 of 2013 and relevant requirements.
- Advised Sound Global Ltd. on its US$150 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised China City Railway Transportation, Technology Holdings Company Limited on its pre-IPO investment and IPO on the GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
- Advised KWG Property Holding Limited on its US$250 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Country Garden Holdings Company Limited on its US$300 million and additional US$75 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd on its US$350 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Goldman Sachs and ING on Titan Petrochemicals Group Limited’s consent solicitation and exchange offer.*
- Advised China ITS (Holdings) Co., Ltd. on its approximately HK$924 million IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
*matter handled prior to joining the firm
News & Resources
April 17, 2020
New Social Distancing Measures in Hong Kong Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis – How are Businesses being Affected?
April 6, 2020
April 2, 2020
February 13, 2018
News & Press Mentions
Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of 70% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport
February 1, 2021
November 15, 2019
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions