Hilda represents both issuers and underwriters in debt and equity securities offerings and related compliance matters.
Hilda’s practice focuses on capital markets, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions. She represents issuers and underwriters in public and private equity and debt securities offerings, including IPOs and international private placements. She also regularly advises on a range of public and private debt capital markets transactions, liability management and debt restructurings including high yield bonds, convertible and exchangeable bonds, consent solicitations, tender offers and other debt restructuring transactions.
Hilda’s recent experience includes advising:
- Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited on multiple US$ and RMB-denominated high yield bond offerings.
- Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited on multiple consent solicitations to amend terms of its outstanding senior notes.
- Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited, as borrower, on multiple secured loan facilities.
- Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited on an offer to purchase by cash for its outstanding RMB1.5 billion senior notes.
- Sound Global Ltd. on its US$150 million global high yield bond offering.
- China City Railway Transportation, Technology Holdings Company Limited on its pre-IPO investment and IPO on the GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- KWG Property Holding Limited on its US$250 million global high yield bond offering.
- Country Garden Holdings Company Limited on its US$300 million and additional US$75 million global high yield bond offering.
- Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd on its US$350 million global high yield bond offering.
- Goldman Sachs and ING on Titan Petrochemicals Group Limited’s consent solicitation and exchange offer.
- China ITS (Holdings) Co., Ltd. on its approximately HK$924 million IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
News & Resources
February 13, 2018
News & Press Mentions
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions