HILDA ADVISES CLIENTS ON DEBT AND EQUITY SECURITIES OFFERINGS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS, CORPORATE FINANCE TRANSACTIONS AS WELL AS CYBERSECURITY AND DATA PRIVACY ISSUES.
Hilda’s practice focuses on capital markets, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions. She represents issuers and underwriters in public and private equity and debt securities transactions, international private placements as well as debt capital markets transactions, liability management and debt restructurings. She also represents and advises lenders and borrowers on corporate banking and finance transactions, buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions, companies, founders and investors on private equity investments and regularly advises companies on general corporate matters as well as cybersecurity and data privacy issues.
- Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of the remaining 30% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport 德汇代表广州富力地产股份有限公司出售广州国际机场富力综合物流园 剩余30%权益
- Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of 70% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport 德汇代表广州富力地产股份有限公司出售价值约10亿美元的广州国际机场富力综合物流园70％权益
Hilda’s recent experience includes advising:
- Advised The Coca-Cola Company with respect to the complex reorganization of Coca-Cola Bottlers Manufacturing Holdings Limited (“CCBMH”). CCBMH, a joint venture entity founded by The Coca Cola Company (through two subsidiaries) and subsidiaries of Swire Group and COFCO (China’s largest state-owned food and agriculture company), through multiple subsidiaries provides preparation and packaging operations in relation to Coca Cola’s still beverages business across Mainland China. On completion of the transaction, the multiple subsidiaries of CCBMH in Mainland China will be transferred to and owned by Swire Group and COFCO, respectively, and The Coca-Cola Company will start its franchise partnership with Swire and COFCO regarding the still beverage bottling system in Mainland China.
- Advised Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. in the disposal of its remaining 30% equity interest in Guangzhou International Airport R&F Integrated Logistics Park with the property value at approximately RMB 7.3 billion (US$1.14 billion) to The Blackstone Group Inc.
- Advised Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited on multiple US$ and RMB-denominated high yield bond offerings, offers to purchase for its outstanding senior notes, consent solicitations to amend terms of its outstanding senior notes and as borrower on multiple secured loan facilities.
- Advised Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. in its sale of 70% interest to and establishment of a joint venture with The Blackstone Group Inc. relating to certain properties located at Guangzhou International Airport R&F Integrated Logistic Park to valued at approximately US$1.0 billion.
- Advised Owlsome Beverage Limited in its purchase of a brewery and various assets from a Hong Kong based family-owned seller.
- Advised Shandong Fengxiang Co., Ltd, a leading poultry producer based in China in its H shares listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised Perennial Energy Holdings Limited, a coal mining company in Guizhou Province, the PRC, in its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advised iServe, a world leading e-commerce intelligence company headquartered in the US, in the acquisition of Practicology Ltd., a privately owned ecommerce consultancy company headquartered in London with presence in Hong Kong, China, Australia and Middle East.
- Represented freeD Group Inc. on multiple rounds of investment ranging from US$5 million to US$15 million by multiple investors subscribing to its series A preferred shares.
- Advised China-focused private equity fund in the subscription of redeemable exchangeable bonds of a China based food and beverage company.
- Advised a Hong Kong based government owned investment fund on its subscription of series C preferred shares of a leading online intra-city logistics platform in Asia.
- Advised Asia-focused private equity fund in the acquisition of Singapore based food and beverage company and its subsequent divestment of such investment.
- Advised Hong Kong based government owned investment fund in its subscription of series A preferred shares of an online travel booking platform.
- Advised a Hong Kong based member in their interest and potential shareholders dispute relating to certain real estate properties in New York.
- Advised a Hong Kong based telemedicine company on certain corporate governance and data privacy matters.
- Advised a Hong Kong based online education platform on certain corporate governance and data privacy matters.
- Advised Genscript Biotech Corporation in its initial public offering in Hong Kong and concurrent Regulation S international offering outside the U.S. The sponsor was Haitong and the co-underwriters were Haitong and JP Morgan. Dorsey also acted as International Sanction Law counsel to Genscript covering sanction law issues involving Hong Kong, U.S., EU and United Nations, in compliance with HKEX LD76 of 2013 and relevant requirements.
- Advised Sound Global Ltd. on its US$150 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised China City Railway Transportation, Technology Holdings Company Limited on its pre-IPO investment and IPO on the GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
- Advised KWG Property Holding Limited on its US$250 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Country Garden Holdings Company Limited on its US$300 million and additional US$75 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd on its US$350 million global high yield bond offering.*
- Advised Goldman Sachs and ING on Titan Petrochemicals Group Limited’s consent solicitation and exchange offer.*
- Advised China ITS (Holdings) Co., Ltd. on its approximately HK$924 million IPO and listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.*
*matter handled prior to joining the firm
News & Resources
February 28, 2023
September 21, 2022
April 17, 2020
New Social Distancing Measures in Hong Kong Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis – How are Businesses being Affected?
April 6, 2020
April 2, 2020
February 13, 2018
News & Press Mentions
February 22, 2022
Dorsey’s China Practices and Attorneys Receive Multiple Legal Awards and Rankings
February 22, 2022
Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of the remaining 30% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport 德汇代表广州富力地产股份有限公司出售广州国际机场富力综合物流园 剩余30%权益
December 20, 2021
Dorsey Represents R&F Properties in Sale of 70% Stake in the Integrated Logistics Park near Guangzhou Airport
February 1, 2021
November 15, 2019
Industries & Practices
Banking & Financial InstitutionsExplore This Practice View client achievements related to this practice View resources related to this practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Hong Kong
- Mergers & Acquisitions