TaraLynn's experience includes complex gifting techniques, generation skipping transfer tax planning, the creation of business entities, succession planning, and charitable planning and administration. TaraLynn particularly enjoys when her love for the arts intersects with her clients’ generous charitable initiatives.
Before Dorsey, TaraLynn was an associate in the Private Client department of Nutter, McClennen & Fish LLP in Boston, Massachusetts.
TaraLynn’s professional experience includes serving as an intern at Greater Hartford Legal Aid and at an intellectual property law firm in Connecticut. During law school, TaraLynn served as the vice president of finance for the Student Legal Forum, the 2013-2014 Issues & Concerns chair of the Black Law Students Association, and on the Editorial Board of the Virginia Tax Review. Prior to law school, TaraLynn worked as a lead paralegal on international commercial litigation matters at a law firm in Washington, D.C.
News & Resources
- Will Your Estate Plan Preserve the Family Vacation Home? by TaraLynn Casperson and Susan Repetti (July 9, 2016)
Industries & Practices
- Trusts & Estates
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
Professional & Civic
- Pacific Northwest Ballet Young Patron’s Circle, Member
- Seattle Art Museum, Patron Member
- MEDIAGIRLS, Board Member 2016 – 2018
- Museum of Fine Arts, Museum Council Member; 2017 Summer Party Host Committee
- Washington Real Property, Probate and Trust Section Newsletter Editorial Board