Education & Admissions
University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2013), High Distinction; Order of the Coif; Iowa Law Review; Jessup Intramural Moot Court Competition
University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.B.A., Marketing and Economics, 2010), Certificate in Supply-Chain Management; Honors
- Arizona Court of Appeals - Division One, Honorable Samuel A. Thumma, 2013-2014
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
- “HIPAA Basics for Lawyers” Co-Presenter, Iowa State Bar Association, May 8, 2019.
- “Prescription Monitoring Program Changes” Co-Presenter, Heartland Foot and Ankle Conference, October 6, 2018.
- “Responding to a Crisis: Collaborative Engagement Against the Opioid Epidemic” Moderator, Minnesota CLE Conference: 2018 Health Law Institute, June 14, 2018.
- “What Has the Legal Response Been? Legal Developments in the Fight Against Opioid Abuse” Co-Presenter, Minnesota CLE Seminar: The Opioid Epidemic: Legal, Medical and Policy Perspectives from the Front Lines, February 16, 2018.
- “Dangers of Personal Technology and Social Media in the Workplace” Co-Presenter, Iowa Hospital Association, November 16, 2017.
- “Legal Update: A Review of Recent State, Federal Laws and Guidance that Apply to Providers of Long-Term Care” Co-Presenter, LeadingAge, Iowa Spring Conference & Exhibitor Showcase, May 5, 2016.
Industries & Practices
- Commercial Litigation
- Health Transactions & Regulations
- Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations
Professional & Civic
- Program and Education Committee Member, American Society for Pharmacy Law
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute Community Connect Graduate
- Member, Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, American Society for Pharmacy Law
- Member, Iowa Pharmacy Association
- Member, Polk County Bar Association
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Polk County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Past Board Member, Governance Chair, Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute