Peighton supports clients in the strategic development and management of strong patent portfolios. She enjoys engaging with clients to identify and capitalize on the value of their innovations.
Peighton appreciates the nuanced approaches to obtaining intellectual property protection. She works closely with clients to help them achieve their business goals through the tactical construction of their intellectual property rights.
Education & Admissions
University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2021), Magna Cum Laude
University of Denver (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2017)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Not admitted in Colorado. Admitted in USPTO and Massachusetts.
- Peighton served as an intellectual property intern at a multinational aerospace and defense company.
- Peighton was an IP associate at Foley & Lardner LLP in Boston.
- Peighton has experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications across a broad range of technologies, including 3D printed units, surgical devices, vertical lift and take off aircrafts, intra-vehicle telecommunication systems, virtual mapping and insurance software, LIDAR systems, and systems within electric and internal combustion engine vehicles.
- Peighton has also drafted exclusive and non-exclusive licensing and sublicensing agreements for IP related to human cell therapeutics.
- Peighton has performed invalidity and non-infringement analyses as well as provided corresponding opinions.
Industries & Practices
- Development & Infrastructure