Anna serves clients on corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, and corporate governance.
Anna utilizes her passion for cross-discipline understanding and communication in her legal practice to help her clients achieve their business goals. As an associate in Dorsey’s Corporate Group, Anna’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters.
- Advised newly-formed online services marketplace business regarding choice of entity.
- Counseled a community organization and co-working space on best business practices, employment matters, and internal guidelines and processes.
- Researched best practices and drafted sales agreements for a social enterprise providing art education, professional skill building, and income for adults with disabilities.
- Performed comprehensive legal audit for a non-profit advocating for birth and reproductive justice in disadvantaged populations.
- Assisted with various mergers and acquisitions through due diligence, drafting, and reviewing agreements.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Mergers & Acquisitions