Fernando represents private equity firms, investors, entrepreneurs, and private businesses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, equity and debt offerings, cross-border transactions, joint ventures, and other general corporate matters.
Fernando also regularly represents clients in Latin America and can offer representation in Spanish.
- Represented a window manufacturer in the sale of its business to a public company for $240MM.
- Represented the principals of a moving and storage company in the sale of their equity for $238MM.
- Represented a data center developer in an equity sale to a pension fund and a private equity firm for $105MM.
- Represented a fishing tackle business in an equity sale to a private equity firm for $48MM.
- Represented a facial recognition company in an equity sale to a private equity firm specializing in defense and government services for $40MM.
- Represented a private equity firm in the purchase of a pump and valve manufacturer for $25.5MM.
- Represented a North American aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul company in the equity purchase of an aircraft repair station for $30MM.
- Represented a private equity firm in the purchase of a beverage company for $19.5MM.
- Represented a digital fitness company in a $3MM equity financing round.
Industries & Practices
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Businesses
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Lending Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity