Kymra helps clients attain strategic business objectives through debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and technology licensing.
As an associate in Dorsey’s corporate practice, Kymra regularly advises high-growth companies on corporate and transactional matters in various industries, including software, life sciences and healthcare.
- Sale of Entone, Inc. to Amino Technologies PLC
- Sale of Roxwood Medical, Inc. to BTG PLC
- Sale of Wisetail, Inc. to Alchemy Systems L.P.
- Sale of American Eagle Instruments to Young Innovations
- Acquisition of multiple Montana Jiffy Lube franchises by The Foster Group
- Providence Medical Technology, Inc., in connection with its preferred stock financing
- CuraSeal Inc., in connection with its preferred stock financing
- Quiq Inc. (fka Centricient) in connection with its preferred stock financing
News & Resources
News & Press Mentions
Events & Speaking Engagements
December 5-6, 2016
November 10–11, 2015
Industries & Practices
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Emerging Companies
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Public Finance
- Technology Commerce