Erica is an associate in Dorsey’s Trial and Government Enforcement and Corporate Investigations Practice Groups where she represents clients involved in complex business litigation and government investigations and enforcement actions by entities such as the DOJ, FDIC, and SEC. She also conducts corporate internal investigations and advises clients on effective compliance measures to avoid litigation.
Prior to joining Dorsey, Erica worked for The Department of Justice’s Fraud Section in the Market Integrity and Major Frauds Unit where she participated in the investigation and prosecution of public companies and individuals.
Erica maintains an active immigration pro bono practice, representing clients seeking asylum and humanitarian parole.
- Routinely responds to grand jury and civil investigative subpoenas
- Routinely represents individuals and companies in government enforcement investigations
- Represents clients in government enforcement actions
- Represents individuals involved in administrative proceedings before federal regulators
- Prevailed on a Motion for Reinstatement for Appearing and Practicing Before the Securities and Exchange Commission
News & Resources
Industries & Practices
- Anti-Corruption Group
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Litigation
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
- Government Enforcement & Corporate Investigations
- Products Liability
- Securities & Financial Services Litigation & Enforcement